A big welcome back to #SharingtheBlogLove linky!
I can’t believe we’ve reached 60 posts in #SharingtheBlogLove! Thank you so much for being a part of it, whether you’ve been with us since the start, or you’re just joining us for the first time this week.
We’ve had a wonderful week! We held a little party last week for Max with Disney and it was lovely to have Laura and her little girl, Holly, over to party with us. You can check out my full post here for all the photos – we had a great time! And this week we’ve been off down to Cornwall for a late season holiday – I love Cornwall in September, when the weather is still (mostly) lovely, and the crowds have dispersed a bit! So apologies if I don’t get around to commenting until later this week – I promise I’ll get there in the end!
What’s #SharingtheBlogLove all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. It’s a chance to introduce you to new blogs and to share the wonderful writing that exists in the blogging world.
Laura and I will also be using StumbleUpon to share our featured posts. If you’re not familiar with StumbleUpon, it can be a wonderful and really effective way to drive additional traffic to your site. It would be really helpful if you could make sure that you have a StumbleUpon button enabled on your blog (but not the end of the world if you can’t!).
We will also be tweeting your featured posts more regularly, and we will retweet each other’s tweets too.
We really hope that these changes bring your posts a little more love.
As always we have a few rules that we’d like to put in place to ensure that everyone receives plenty of comments:
- Please link up one post, new or old, and add our badge to your post with the code below
- Please visit both the host posts and choose a featured post from each to comment on to give them some extra love – please note, we’d like you to comment on one of the featured posts, not just on our showcase post (although you’re more than welcome to leave us a comment as well!)
- Please comment on the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you’ve come from
- Tweet us your links at @hotpinkwellies and @dearbearandbean with the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove and we will aim to retweet you all
- To be chosen as a featured post, you must use the badge and have commented on the minimum posts required
- Once you’ve linked up, we will add you to our email reminder list. We promise no spam!
If you’d like to comment on more posts we would love that – we all know comments are what make the Linky world work after all! If you read something you like, why not give it a tweet and let everyone know?
We’ve designed a lovely badge which we’d love you to include on your posts – we like to think it’s a nice blend of our two blogs!
It’s worth noting that we have updated the badge to be served over https, so anyone who has made the move to https shouldn’t receive any mixed content warnings about our badge! And I’ve tidied it up a bit too to make it a bit sharper! If you copy and paste from your previous posts, please update with the new badge code!
Thank you so much for joining us for #SharingtheBlogLove – we really hope that this linky brings your posts lots of love!