Welcome to the third week of #SharingtheBlogLove! I run this linky with Laura from Dear Bear and Beany, and we were really pleased that so many of you guys joined us again last week – 37 of you wonderful bloggers joined us!
We’ve had so many lovely comments and feedback from you about how much you love this linky, and how many amazing comments you’re getting. It was really noticeable this week that lots of you are commenting loads, so thank you so much! It really feels like we’re building a little community and I love that. We loved reading all your posts again this week – it’s a real pleasure to read them all. Both Laura and I have chosen our 4 favourites for our showcase posts and we’d love you to head over there and show them all some love – we think they’re all great reads!
To give your wonderful featured posts even more exposure, both Laura and I will be linking our showcase posts up to #TheList with Aby at You Baby Me Mummy and Amy at Mr and Mrs T Plus Three on Fridays. A huge thank you to both of these lovely ladies for allowing us to do this!
As always we have a few rules that we’d like to put in place to ensure that everyone receives plenty of comments:
- Please link up one post, new or old, and add our badge to your post with the code below
- Please visit both the host posts and choose a featured post from each to comment on to give them some extra love
- Please comment on the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you’ve come from
- Tweet us your links at @hotpinkwellies and @dearbearandbean with the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove and we will aim to retweet you all
- To be chosen as a featured post, you must use the badge and have commented on the minimum posts required
If you’d like to comment on more posts we would love that – we all know comments are what make the Linky world work after all! If you read something you like, why not give it a tweet and let everyone know?
We’ve designed a lovely badge which we’d love you to include on your posts – we like to think it’s a nice blend of our two blogs!
Thank you so much for joining us for #SharingtheBlogLove – we really hope that this linky brings your posts lots of love and we really hope you’ll join us again next week!