Welcome back to #SharingtheBlogLove! I’m so relieved that we’ve finally said goodbye to January – it’s felt like such a long month for us. We’ve been staying in, cosying up under blankets, and taking things really slow. But once you get into February I always feel that spring is in sight – the snowdrops are out, then the daffodils, and before you know it you can head outside without a coat again!
We had so many lovely posts linked up last week that it was really hard to pick our favourites, as so often happens. I think we have some really great reads for you all this week – do check out my showcase post, and Laura’s too.
It’s lovely to see so many people joining us this year. If you’re new to #SharingtheBlogLove, please do have a read of the rules – we really want everyone to get a lot out of linking up, and to ensure that our featured posts really get the love they deserve.
What’s #SharingtheBlogLove all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. It’s a chance to introduce you to new blogs and to share the wonderful writing that exists in the blogging world.
Laura and I will also be using StumbleUpon to share our featured posts. If you’re not familiar with StumbleUpon, it can be a wonderful and really effective way to drive additional traffic to your site. It would be really helpful if you could make sure that you have a StumbleUpon button enabled on your blog (but not the end of the world if you can’t!).
We will also be tweeting your featured posts, and we will retweet each other’s tweets too.
As always we have a few rules that we’d like to put in place to ensure that everyone receives plenty of comments:
- Please link up one post, new or old, and add our badge to your post with the code below
- Please visit both the host posts and choose a featured post from each to comment on to give them some extra love – please note, we’d like you to comment on one of the featured posts, not just on our showcase post (although you’re more than welcome to leave us a comment as well!)
- Please comment on the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you’ve come from
- Tweet us your links at @hotpinkwellies and @dearbearandbean with the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove and we will aim to retweet you all
- To be chosen as a featured post, you must use the badge and have commented on the minimum posts required
- Once you’ve linked up, we will add you to our email reminder list. We promise no spam!
If you’d like to comment on more posts we would love that – we all know comments are what make the Linky world work after all! If you read something you like, why not give it a tweet and let everyone know?
We’ve designed a lovely badge which we’d love you to include on your posts – we like to think it’s a nice blend of our two blogs!
Thank you so much for joining us for #SharingtheBlogLove – we really hope that this linky brings your posts lots of love!