A big welcome back to #SharingtheBlogLove linky!
So… is your Christmas tree up yet? Ours isn’t but come Saturday it will be! It seems like everyone is getting on board with Christmas so much earlier this year, and I’m fully on board with that. We’ve been enjoying wintry woodland walks, doing some Christmas shopping, and we visited Santa’s reindeer yesterday. It’s all feeling very close now!
What’s #SharingtheBlogLove all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. It’s a chance to introduce you to new blogs and to share the wonderful writing that exists in the blogging world.
Laura and I will also be using StumbleUpon to share our featured posts. If you’re not familiar with StumbleUpon, it can be a wonderful and really effective way to drive additional traffic to your site. It would be really helpful if you could make sure that you have a StumbleUpon button enabled on your blog (but not the end of the world if you can’t!).
We will also be tweeting your featured posts more regularly, and we will retweet each other’s tweets too.
We really hope that these changes bring your posts a little more love.
As always we have a few rules that we’d like to put in place to ensure that everyone receives plenty of comments:
- Please link up one post, new or old, and add our badge to your post with the code below
- Please visit both the host posts and choose a featured post from each to comment on to give them some extra love – please note, we’d like you to comment on one of the featured posts, not just on our showcase post (although you’re more than welcome to leave us a comment as well!)
- Please comment on the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you’ve come from
- Tweet us your links at @hotpinkwellies and @dearbearandbean with the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove and we will aim to retweet you all
- To be chosen as a featured post, you must use the badge and have commented on the minimum posts required
- Once you’ve linked up, we will add you to our email reminder list. We promise no spam!
If you’d like to comment on more posts we would love that – we all know comments are what make the Linky world work after all! If you read something you like, why not give it a tweet and let everyone know?
We’ve designed a lovely badge which we’d love you to include on your posts – we like to think it’s a nice blend of our two blogs!
Thank you so much for joining us for #SharingtheBlogLove – we really hope that this linky brings your posts lots of love!