I’m so pleased to be able to announce that for 2019 we will be working with Konfidence as Brand Ambassadors and Swimologists, alongside a team of other fantastic bloggers! I believe really passionately in the importance of teaching children to swim so I’m thrilled to be able to work with a brand who share that.
I have such fond memories of swimming as a child – I loved the beach, and swimming in the sea especially – and I’ve been really keen to pass that on to my own children. It’s fair to say that our swimming journey hasn’t been without it’s struggles though, as Max absolutely hated the baby swimming lessons we signed up for, and water in general. He’s now 5 and is only just coming around to swimming now, with us having started regular swimming lessons last September. We’ve recently started toddler swimming lessons with Aquatots with Ben, and despite a very shaky start where he screamed for 4 lessons straight, he’s slowly coming around to it.
I’ll be sharing our swimming journey this year, and we’re really excited to be able to test out a whole host of products from the Konfidence range. Konfidence are the UK and Europe’s leading designer and manufacturer of dedicated safety swimwear for babies and children. Their Original Konfidence Jacket has won a whole host of awards, and has proved to be a fantastically popular alternative to armbands, providing your child with buoyancy but without restricting their arm movement.
The Konfidence range includes neoprene swim nappies, and wet suits, as well as a range of floatation aids, so it takes your child through baby swimming, right up to age 7. We’ll be putting their products to the test in the boys’ swimming lessons, as well as on the beach this summer when we head down to Cornwall. We’ll also be taking a trip up to Alton Towers to try them out at their Splash Landings water park – we can’t wait!
But the most exciting news right now is that the lovely people at Konfidence are offering the chance for one of my readers to win a £50 Konfidence voucher, to make sure you’re fully equipped for your own swimming journey. If you’d like to enter, just do so via the Gleam widget below. Good luck!
- This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will be contacted no later than 3 days after the closing date. The winner will then have 14 days to claim their prize and provide an email address for their voucher to be sent to
- The winner will receive a £50 voucher. The prize will be sent via email as a voucher code and is redeemable at www.konfidence.co.uk only.
- The voucher must be spent in a single transaction and can either be used to fully pay for product(s) or as part-payment towards product(s). The prize is non-transferable. The giveaway is run by Hot Pink Wellingtons in conjunction with Konfidence.
- The giveaway will close on the 26th May 2019 at midnight
Disclosure: This post is written as part of my Brand Ambassador role with Konfidence. This role is unpaid, but we are lucky enough to receive products to test out