A big welcome to week 15 of #SharingtheBlogLove! I love running this linky with my lovely friend Laura at Dear Bear and Beany, and once again we were so pleased that so many of you joined us last week – a record week for us! I love that each week new linkers manage to find us and even better – they come back the following week too!
I’ve said it before, but I often find it hard to start embracing autumn. But with this gorgeous sunshine I’ve been loving everything autumnal. We’ve been conker hunting, picking up leaves, and this weekend we’re going to try heading to a pumpkin patch (I laugh at what a cliched blogger I’ve become, but I don’t even care, I love it!). Max has moved up to a new room at nursery this week which has thrown him a little bit, but I’m hoping he settles in quickly now he’s actually made the move up.
But on with the linky!
What’s #SharingtheBlogLove all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. It’s a chance to introduce you to new blogs and to share the wonderful writing that exists in the blogging world.
Laura and I will also be using StumbleUpon to share our featured posts. If you’re not familiar with StumbleUpon, it can be a wonderful and really effective way to drive additional traffic to your site. It would be really helpful if you could make sure that you have a StumbleUpon button enabled on your blog (but not the end of the world if you can’t!).
We will also be tweeting your featured posts more regularly, and we will retweet each other’s tweets too.
We really hope that these changes bring your posts a little more love.
As always we have a few rules that we’d like to put in place to ensure that everyone receives plenty of comments:
- Please link up one post, new or old, and add our badge to your post with the code below
- Please visit both the host posts and choose a featured post from each to comment on to give them some extra love – please note, we’d like you to comment on one of the featured posts, not just on our showcase post (although you’re more than welcome to leave us a comment as well!)
- Please comment on the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you’ve come from
- Tweet us your links at @hotpinkwellies and @dearbearandbean with the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove and we will aim to retweet you all
- To be chosen as a featured post, you must use the badge and have commented on the minimum posts required
If you’d like to comment on more posts we would love that – we all know comments are what make the Linky world work after all! If you read something you like, why not give it a tweet and let everyone know?
We’ve designed a lovely badge which we’d love you to include on your posts – we like to think it’s a nice blend of our two blogs!
Thank you so much for joining us for #SharingtheBlogLove – we really hope that this linky brings your posts lots of love and we really hope you’ll join us again next week!